How to perform a robotic sent-assisted aneurysm coiling with CorPath GRX?
- Attach Cassette to draped Bedside Unit
- Prepare Cassette for the procedure
- Devices prepped for robotic intervention
- Extra RHV for balloon support, if needed
- Load microcatheter and guidewire into Cassette while keeping devices secure
- Attach Microcatheter Support Clip to optimize microcatheter delivery
- Lock Track Clamp and adjust RHV before beginning robotic intervention
- Navigate across neck of aneurysm using Control Console
- Enable Active device Fixation to help pin wire during microcatheter movement
- Exchange wire for stent at Bedside Unit
- Load selected stent into Cassette
- Deploy sent using joysticks and touchscreen on Control Console
- Exchange for wire, navigate into aneurysm using Control Console
- Exchange wire for coil at Bedside Unit
- Deploy coils using Control Console until aneurysm is completely packed
are necessary for technical reasons. Without them, this website may not function properly.
are necessary for specific functionality on the website. Without them, some features may be disabled.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.