CLOTILD® - Smart Guidewire System : How to use?
Overall length = 2m/0.014" diam.
Sensor size = 2mm
Microwire compatible with commonly used microcatheters
- Push the power button
- Synchronize angiography time with tablet
- Swich ON the transmitter : Blinking LED = Not Connected / Continuous LED = Connected
- Activate the coating with heparinated saline solution (2000 IU/L)
- Fill the dispensing tube with at least 2.5mL and wait for 30 sec
- Test the connection : Press to insert
- Release to make connection
- Green LED = Device ready
- Press to relase the wire
- Insert device in the microcatheter
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Protect the sensor while shaping the guide wire
- Space between sensor and microcatheter should be >5mm
- Place the sensor in circulating blood for reference measurements
- Take reference measurement
MEASUREMENTS - Future product version including signal interpretation, visuals subject to change
- Transmitter can be removed for navigation
- Initialize tablet
- Switch ON the transmitter
- Select the LOT and SN in the list
- Activate coating with 2.5mL of saline solution (2000 IU/L heparin)
- Protect the sensor inside the microcatheter while shaping the tip of the wire
- Connect the guidewire to the transmiter
- Place the sensor in circulating blood for reference measurement
- Measurements are done continuously
are necessary for technical reasons. Without them, this website may not function properly.
are necessary for specific functionality on the website. Without them, some features may be disabled.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.